[Vision2020] Harry Potter Book Release Party

Bookpeople of Moscow Bookpeople at Moscow.com
Tue Jul 17 17:32:00 PDT 2007

And so is BookPeople, 521 S. Main St., Moscow, 10 PM on!  Last year we had over 300 people. Do join us!

P. S.  We arehaving a silent auction of a papier mache image of Harry Potter, to benefit the Moscow High School Art Program.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Ivie
  To: vision2020 at moscow.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 4:44 PM
  Subject: [Vision2020] Harry Potter Book Release Party

  For those of you with kids that are into Harry Potter, the UI Bookstore is having a release party this Friday at 10pm and the book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will go on sale at 12:01am.  They can dress up like their favorite character and the WSU Raptor Club will have their owls there.  Games, treats, prizes and a movie will provide more fun for the kids.

  Tom & Liz Ivie

  always stay connected to friends.

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com