[Vision2020] campaign contributions

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:08:05 PDT 2007

Since the levy that Dr. W is now fighting in court (both public and civil)
is the EXACT same levy that HE VOTED FOR AND SUPPORTED through the inception
and subsequent uses, how is it possible he can now say it was illegal from
the beginning?  I have asked this question several times (even challenged
Dr. W to answer) and have yet to receive any kind of answer.

My opinion, that should be a cause to null and void his legal action.
Certainly, it should bring into question his credibility.

J  :]