[Vision2020] campaign contributions

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 15:53:00 PDT 2007

Tom,

  We already answered your question about 75 times. It is unfortunate that you cannot understand the coherent emails because it really would cut down on your incoherent ones.

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Arnold quibbles:

  “We have a constitution, and the school district is not above the Idaho State Constitution even if a majority of the people that vote cast ballots for it and wish to ignore the rights of the minority that are protected by it.”

  And yet the question remains unanswered:  Why has it taken fifteen years to pursue an “action” that (by Arnold’s judgment) was so evident?
      Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)