[Vision2020] campaign contributions

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 07:34:42 PDT 2007

Andreas,

  A vote taken at an illegal election cannot be taken away, it was never cast. If MSD holds an election to segregate the white children from the colored children would you want your vote counted, or would you consider the election illegal to began with?

  MSD didn't have the authority to hold this election, even if you liked the idea.

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  > I am glad you are able to work out differences with the MSD before taking
> them to court. It is unfortunate that MSD was unwilling to work with Dr.
> Weitz before he had to take them to court. I would image that such a reason
> has less to do with integrity and more to do with the size of the gap
> differences in opinion.

Donovan --

The MSD does not have the authority to negotiate away my vote. I voted
to give the MSD a chunk of tax revenues. They can either spend it well
or waste it; they cannot simply give it back, upending my democratic
prerogative, at the command of a petulant dentist with a grudge.

-- ACS