[Vision2020] Gore Provides Surprising Reason for Son's Behavior

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Jul 17 06:45:44 PDT 2007

Joe says:

"Here, for instance, is what it says in Wikipedia: 'Bush has made public
statements that, while not confirming those allegations, stop short of
denying them'."

I'm not one to confirm or deny Bush's alleged drug use, but if I was
going to prove a point I'd use a source other than Wikipedia.  Too many
cooks in the kitchen, so to speak.

Of course, if I google it, most of the sources are from the left side of
the aisle.  Not unlike the sources regarding Clinton's and Gore's
alleged drug use coming from the right.

Running out of grains of salt,

DC