[Vision2020] Gore Provides Surprising Reason for Son's Behavior

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 17 05:56:09 PDT 2007

In the case of Clinton and the Gores their drug use was admitted or
documented. In the case of Bush they are merely alleged. Bush says it didn't
happen and there is no paper trail in the form of an arrest record to
contradict him. To discuss it in the same way as Bill and the Al's
recreational exploits would be similar to me alleging that you were or had
been a junkie and then berating you for your lack of judgment because of it.