[Vision2020] AND THE BEAT GOES ON!

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Jul 16 12:36:32 PDT 2007

Isn't the choice to be involved with boxing or any other sport an option??
I realize it is another attack on CC but was a gun held to anyone's head
and they were forced to do this??? Many Churches offer other classes that
some would find offensive but no force is involved and many gain from the
new knowledge. I do not understand why this site has to go over and over
things that are actually freedom of choice. Like which church to attend!
You don't like boxing don't do it it really is very simple!

=====