[Vision2020] Gore Provides Surprising Reason for Son's Behavior

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Jul 16 11:49:00 PDT 2007

 Gore Provides Surprising Reason for Son's Behavior

BERKELEY, CA - By now we all know that Al Gore III, son of the former
vice president, was arrested last week. Gore III was pulled over for
driving about 100 mph. During the arrest, police officers found
marijuana along with several other "medications."

The surprise this week is not that the former vice president is
defending his son; the surprise is the reason he is giving for his
son's behavior.

In a speech at Cal-Berkeley yesterday, Bill Clinton's number 2 said,
"My son, Al III, has a very sensitive side, especially when it comes to
the environment. You know how I feel about nature, but my son has taken
it much farther. He has a deep desire to defend the Mother Goddess
against all of those evil conservatives who want to destroy her."

At that point, the summer-school students who came to listen to Gore
gave him a standing ovation and shouted, "Impeach Bush! Impeach Bush!"

Gore continued, "Last week my son hit a new low. He was just so
depressed about the state of the environment. I could not cheer him up
at all. Even the Live Earth concerts could not lift his spirits. My son
told me, 'Dad, I just can't get past the problem with global warming.
Our beautiful planet is going to die in less than 25 years due to
global warming and there isn't anything we can do about it. If only you
had won the election in 2000!' I reminded him that I actually did win,
but was robbed in Florida. Anyway, my son was very upset."

After a dramatic pause, Gore summed up his son's behavior and arrest,
"My boy was upset about global warming. The terror that is global
warming was the cause of his arrest. He was so upset that he
momentarily lost control of his emotions and began driving too fast.
The medications he possessed were not enough to help alleviate his
depression."

Gore concluded, "If we would spend less time focusing on sin as the
cause of people's problems, and begin looking more closely at global
warming, pollution, and the rapidly decreasing ozone layer, we could
make some real progress in this country."

At the end of the speech, Gore took one question. We at TBNN were
grateful to supply it. We asked, "If your son is so concerned about the
environment and global warming, then why was he driving so fast,
thereby consuming greater amounts of gasoline and expelling extra
greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere?"

Gore answered by simply saying, "Global warming was the cause of his
arrest." He reportedly quickly departed to catch his private jet to a
movie premier in Paris.