[Vision2020] How about that Pope?

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 17:37:37 PDT 2007

A Cardinal runs into the Pope's office holding out a phone and says "I have
good news and I have bad news."

"OK  - so what's the good news?"

"Christ has returned to Earth, he's on the phone, and he want's to talk to
YOU!"

"That's great!!  So what's the bad news?"

"Well, he's calling from Salt Lake City."

GS