[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] RE: Canada Upping Arctic Presence

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 14 17:03:53 PDT 2007

Ah, yes.

We can only hope that it is not too late.

Canadian sleeper cells living in the US date back to Art Linkletter.  Since
then, their numbers have grown to include:

Neil Young
Alex Trebek
Donald Sutherland
Martin Short
Michael J. Fox
Jim Carrey
K.d. Lang
Leslie Nielsen
William Shatner
Paul Anka
Pamela Anderson
Alan Thicke

And don't even get me started on ice hockey.

We MUST do something . . . and SOON.

This is not, however, the first time that the thought of invading Canada has
been considered a viable option:

As detailed in the Washington Post at:
http://tinyurl.com/d3bdr

And supported at: