[Vision2020] And The Beat Goes On!

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Jul 14 12:30:41 PDT 2007

Gary,

Why should one infer the term, "our great authors" is limited to Americans?  Other than his being racist (well maybe Gunga Din sort of rescues him there)  and sexist, and fervent loyalist, but of a time when that was the norm. I think Kipling could possibly be considered one of our great authors.  His children's books make the case for that as well as any of his writing.

Sue