[Vision2020] Women in Authority and Leadership!

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 10:33:24 PDT 2007

J,

I reluctantly stay on this site for the hope we can talk about useful
topics. Your continued hatred of the "cult" is not useful. Talking about sex
offenders is. Of course I care about the children of this great town. But
your repeated attempts to tie Sittler to the church, and bash the church for
the ties they do have, get nowhere. Why haven't you talked this much about
other sex offenders in the area. O yeah you want to use this as ammo against
the church.

Lets focus on the problems(besides you and heirdougs hatred for each other),
and stick with solutions. How can we keep an eye on sittler and other douche
bags, who use children? Hey I've always been for whacking off there tali
whackers.

I fully understand that you can talk about whatever banter you feel.
However, If i wanted to talk about sports and nothing but sports, I would
respect you and go to a different site. Since you have NO respect for
others, how should I be shocked.

This recent posting about your children is totally uncalled for and Doug
should apologize. Family should always be left out of this site. Not just
out of respect, but also the scare of computer theft common nowadays.
However, I am not shocked that this has gone this far. With both of you
unwilling to stop.

So until the day you think about others and post meaningless info, I will
gladly delete yours and any other topic related to this church.

If you must respond please try to be an adult about it. Thank you

Matt