[Vision2020] The Beat Goes On!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Jul 13 22:05:32 PDT 2007

Saundra,

You do not need to worry about the progeny of any one here on the list.
I merely pointed out J. Ford's inconsistency. She is making a big deal
about the way parents of Logos school children (most of the Boxers were
homeschooled) allow their children to have one night of "Show and
Tell". Her inconsistency is this. She grips about other people allowing
their children to enjoy the sport but she allowed her only son the
freedom to practice with my son all last year. That sounds like a
double standard to me. Obviously you don't agree. Get over it!

This subject was covered 2 years ago and was exhausted then. You all
really need to go back through the archives and just repost the whole
three months worth of posts. It would save yourselves a lot of time.

As to J. Ford being Jackie Woolf. You your self assured me two years
ago that the two were not one and the same. J. Ford has no children.

Have a better day tomorrow! Doug

PS Wasn't you who said that she didn't respond to anonymous posters of
which J. Ford was one?