[Vision2020] And The Beat Goes On!

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 13 21:24:19 PDT 2007

Visionaries:

If I were Jackie Ford (whom Doug Farris continues to insist is V2020
participant privatejf32), I would be ***seriously*** concerned about Farris'
unhealthy and frightening obsession with her minor male child.

Indeed, I would probably be concerned enough that I'd have a chat with local
law enforcement and ask for their assistance in getting that slimy creep to
KNOCK IT OFF.

Doug Farris, your behavior is morally reprehensible.  Fortunately, I have
perfect faith in God's memory and in the accountability She will demand on
your Judgment Day.

In the meantime, spare us all from your repulsive obsession with anyone's
children, male or female!!!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****