[Vision2020] Analysis of Steven Sitler's Written Statement

MeinName IstExecutioner meinnameistexecutioner at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 12:01:08 PDT 2007

I was quite astounded today when I read Steven Sitler's written statement.  How
long was he a student at NSA?  18 months?  Quite shocking after reading a
statement that is riddled with grammatical errors and fragmented "sentences."
It's not my purpose to make fun of his writing habits; I'm just surprised that for
students attending a college as dedicated to the liberal arts as NSA and having
to read as much as they do, that Steven Sitler's statement is the product.
Anyhow, that aside, let's analyze the statement.

In the fist paragraph, Steven decides to masturbate (that's mast"ur"bate, not
mast"er"bate, Steven...).  In doing so, he decides it would be fun to voyeur (is that
even a verb?) on someone.  Anyone, it seems.  At least he's not picky.

It's only "after" he's gotten up, opened the blinds, gotten up again, gotten his
binoculars, tried to focus them, "then" the lights went off..."then" he "realized how
stupid [he] had just been."  Not evil, not a pervert, not someone who's repentant,
but "stupid."  And it seems that he only felt stupid because the lights had gone
out and there was no one to see, but he kept attempting to focus his binoculars
nonetheless.  So when after the lights had gone out, then it dawned on him,
Dang, I'm stupid.  Now I have to go tell treatment and probation.  What a shame.
And I "still" didn't get to "voyeur" on anyone!

Poor Steven Sitler.

So, he never actually says he felt bad about it. He just realized he now had to
tell his actions to his superiors.  What does that say about his character?

But you see, it was premeditated.  As his statement states, when he moved
into his apartment, he "subconsciously thought about coming back to look later"
into a different house.

Amazing how he knows his own subconscious, when most don't even know
theirs.  Perhaps psychology would be a better field for him.

Even with these "subconscious" thoughts milling in his head, he did go back
and look into that different house.  Thus, it was premeditated.

Well, let's look at his father...who gave him the binoculars.

Little Steven repeatedly told his father "no" to the binoculars, but he finally "gave
in."  Or so he thinks.  He can't remember.  What a victim.

(Sidenote: I wonder how many children told him "no," but Steven kept pressing
the issue...)

Steven admits he thought that the binoculars could be a temptation, but he
"justified" their usefulness...for something or other...so he kept them around.
And wonder of wonders, he was right!  Those dang binoculars that he had said
no to before but his father insisted on him having did prove to be too much of a
temptation.

And he "hadn't been watching his red flags."

Poor little Steven.

So?  Who cares if he hadn't been watching his red flags or took the binoculars
or lived in Sodom and Gomorrah, "he" is responsible for his own actions.  "He"
played voyeur.  "He" was the one who committed his crimes.  "He" was the one
who molested.  I don't see any repentance in his statement.  I don't see any
grievances for "backsliding."

I only see someone who bemoans the fact that he didn't pay heed to "red flags,"
not for the acknowledgment of invading someone else's privacy.

I realize what a statement is for: it's to state the facts.  But he does make
mention what was going on "subconsciously."  I just call that a poor excuse.

Just because you say everything that was going on in your head does not make
you repentant...Doug.  Just because little Steven Sitler came forward and told
you all his grisly atrocious crimes does not mean that he was repentant.  It just
means that you had a lot of info and allowed a wolf to lay among the sheep for
a while longer.  It doesn't matter if the wolf wants to be a sheep...he just won't be.

Wake up.

This voyeurism was premeditated.  He had thought about it as soon as he moved
in.  He knew what he was doing from the very beginning.  He didn't tell anyone
until he "realized" that he might get caught.

So he might as well tell before he was told on.

A little chilling, no?

Executioner