[Vision2020] Women in Authority and Leadership!

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Jul 13 07:59:59 PDT 2007

Sitler may well be trying to escape his horribly destructive demons.  I hope
that he is, and that he will be successful for his sake, his parent's sakes,
and especially the sakes of all his potential victims.

That said, in my opinion and that of the State of Idaho professionals that
have been involved since before his initial sentencing, the poor thing is
considered a very high risk to reoffend and thus to shatter some more lives
including his own and that of his parents in addition to his innocent
victims.  If you would like me to repost details of why the Sitler case
stands out as a glaring example of egregious criminal justice system
ineptitude and cronyism, not to mention grandiose, egomaniacal beliefs and
actions by an untrained, self-worshipping enabler/procurer again, I will.

As Gray Crabtree has pointed out, there are several of these kinds of
offenders in the Moscow and Latah County.  I had hoped and still have some
hope that the media and local law enforcement will expend the effort to make
more information about these persons and especially more information about
prevention, reporting, and enforcement easily and frequently [repeat: easily
and frequently] available to the public.

Giving that hope the probability that it in reality deserves, I hope to
design and implement an informative website on the subject.  It is still in
the early design stages and I will not be able to continue much work on it
until mid-August.  It is my hope that when it is implemented, and if it is
acceptable, then some public agency will take it over.

If trying to lower the incidences of child molestation is not a worthy
community issue and effort and thus a "proper" subject for V 2020, then
please excuse me for being out of touch with reality.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com