[Vision2020] Sitler's Address

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 20:24:10 PDT 2007

Ok so maybe this writer has a small point here, which was also aired by a
good friend of mine earlier today.  So let me just say this:

There are places in other communities that have what is known as "half-way
houses" that felons like Sitler live at - some of them permanently and under
the STRICTEST of supervisions.  I have asked "those in the know" within City
government to look into doing this type of thing here in Moscow.  The

I say we should at least look at the possibility of a home like this placed
in a neighborhood that has little or no chance of large numbers of children
being in.  They exist in Moscow (shoot, plenty of college students seem to
be able to find them) or at the very least, a parcel of land could be
purchased outside of the City but within Latah County that has a home built
on it.  There is one model I have seen where they actually built the house
but also have an industrial facility on the land so the felons don't have to
go off the property to work.

Anyone else see value in this?  If not, why?

J  :]