[Vision2020] conciliation

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 12 18:49:14 PDT 2007

So, Arnold -

You are suggesting that Sue Hovey and Rep. Shirley Ringo should speak out
against public schools, so as not to appear biased due to their prior
careers as teachers?

I would counter your argument and suggest that your opinion (for lack of a
better term) is tainted by your career field.  But then being a career
student is not recognized as a profession.

If you truly are interested in what teachers make, here is something you can
share with Dr. Weitz:

"What Teachers Make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw1MFobWD_o

or here:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/What_Teachers_Make.htm

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)

  _____