[Vision2020] Women in Authority and Leadership!

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Jul 11 17:57:33 PDT 2007

I do not think we should try to censor Farris in any way.  Like responses to
a Rorschach test, Farris's postings/responses reveal much about himself, the
Cultmaster, and the cult itself.  Farris's words are a constant reminder of
how bizarre and destructive a cult and its members can become and how little
they really care about anything other than themselves.

W.