[Vision2020] women in authority and leadership

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 16:41:18 PDT 2007

I don't think the majority of people would object to having any minority or a woman as president. I do think though, that most people will not vote for someone to be president unless they are one of the most qualified persons for the job with enough experience and education.

  The problem rests in the fact that most women and minorities are not given enough opportunities to get the education and experience necessary to be in the top tier for president, or even a US senator.

  Best,

  Donovan

bookpeople of moscow <bookpeople at moscow.com> wrote:
          please tell me, since i'm not a college graduate, how anyone can think after six years of the bush regime, the most corrupt and incompent and politically correct administration in american history, that anyone can think there is such a thing as white male authority.

  as i understand business, which republicans think the goverenment should be run like, if you lose half the assets of the business you get fired.since the dollat has lost half its value since bush took office shouldn't  he be impeached. after all the reublicans impeached clinton for dissing hillary.

  please tell me why after all these years of bush we should be afraid of women in leadeship and authority.how could it be worse than bush, brown (6000 drowned in new orleans) and the  rest of the gang?
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com