[Vision2020] Scooter Libby's sentence commuted - was: Anarticlefrom IdahoStatesman.com

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Jul 10 10:09:42 PDT 2007

I don't think that Libby should receive a full pardon. No jail time, yes. Clinton pardoned a lot of people just before he left office. That is no reason Bush should do the same. By comparison though Libby is receiving harsher treatment that those that committed worse crimes. Sandy Burger pilfered secret documents. Richard Armitage did the leaking. They get nothing. Perjury is a serious crime and should not be taken lightly, even if it is just a bad memory.
Roger