[Vision2020] Councilperson

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 21:56:29 PDT 2007

Dan,

  That was my point, that when we stopped using fireman and policeman we replaced them with something less redundant then fireperson or policeperson.

  If you are actually elected on your third or fourth try for city council, we could also call you miracleman : ).

  Best,

  Donovan

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:
  Donovan says:

"We don't say fireperson or policeperson."

Nope, we say "Firefighter" and "Police Officer"

I promise, though, should I be elected next time 'round, I'll be a
councilman.

Or, to borrow from Champ Kind from "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron
Burgundy" -- "That's 'council-MAN!' It's a scientific FACT!!"

DC

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com