[Vision2020] Sitler wore his NSA uniform; Mr. Schwaller did not appear

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 2 19:09:15 PDT 2007

Simple.  Out of respect for Sunil, and the integrity of the Viz, we will
avoid discussing Sitler (and anything related to his case) with Sunil.

We are, however, free to continue discussing (and I encourage that we do so)
Sitler and this case.  As well, I will continue to post publicly available
documents to the web.

No harm.  No foul.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)