[Vision2020] NYTimes.com: The Last Wilderness

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 2 18:22:13 PDT 2007

Ken stated:

"First, if one is to refer to the current state of this area of this state,
it is more aptly referred to as northern Idaho."

The purpose of my "North Idaho" claim is two-fold.

1)  A vast majority of native Idahoans (of which my spouse is a proud
member) born north of Riggins have, for virtually ever, referred to this
region as "North Idaho".

2)  There were attempts to establish a Northern (more appropriately "North")
Idaho before Idaho was even a state.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Idaho

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)