[Vision2020] Question For The Mouth Piece

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 21:32:49 PST 2007

J Ford,

I know this is none of my business, but in my opinion you've crossed the
line into direct personal attacks.  And not for the first time.  Why not
take the high road and leave the personal out of it?  I'm not a fan of
their church, either, although I'm sure I hold the Wilsons in much
higher regard than you do.  I can understand questioning the payments
for Doug Wilsons speaking tours and Doug Farris' anniversary.  I don't
agree it's a big deal, because the people of their church can agree to
pay for whatever they like.  However, I don't like this constant sniping
at the character of others.  Insinuating that Doug Farris cannot make
enough money to take his family for a vacation and that his wife only
puts up with him in his marriage does not help what valid argument you
might have had.

I know I'm not some kind of ethical or moral arbiter here, I'm just
spouting off my opinion.  I also know that you are not alone in doing
this, that it happens on both sides of the fence, and by a large number
of posters.  I just keep hoping that you and the others will stop
finding it so fun to bash other people who disagree with you.

It doesn't help.  I know this because I have been guilty of it many
times before.  I have, hopefully, left most of that baggage behind me in
other forums and in other places.  I hope that you and others here will
do the same.  It's also got to start somewhere.  Take a stand and let
them bash you without fighting back.  It's only words.  Take a deep
breath, go for a walk.  Let it roll on past like water off a ducks back.

Paul

Can't we all just get along? </Rodney King>