[Vision2020] Question For The Mouth Piece

heirdoug at aim.com heirdoug at aim.com
Wed Jan 31 19:29:17 PST 2007

J.

I'm sure you got a great laugh at my expense, out of my private email
to the members of my Church. I'm sure the folks that fed you this
information got a good chuckle out of it also. Just so you know, any
sharing of resources that may be extended to my wife and I with regards
to our planned 25 year anniversary trip to Mexico, pale in comparison
to the kindnesses that are shown hourly towards members of the
household of the faithful in Moscow by others at Christ Church. I'm
sure my wife and I will enjoy our time together.
"Better is a little where love is, than great wealth and lots of
strife."

You seem to be trespassing in a lot of areas these days. First you
wanted our individual tax returns and financial statements to prove
some sort of point. Then you cried about our living situations and
where we educate our children. Next we find you on private property at
the Wilson's home and now you have access to our private emails. What
next? Will we have to have papers on us and wear a yellow "Star of
David" in order to buy groceries?

As I recall, you received a vehicle from some of those same members
when they showed you how kind they really were. But as time goes by
bitterness has a tendency to muddle and confuse the good memories and
intensify the rotten ones. It is sad to see this happen to you. You
have pushed every one that wanted to show you true love and compassion
away. You're no fun to be around.

I'm also sure even your husband views his time in a cell to be
paradise, with only a morsel of bread, compared to living with you, in
your home, in your presence, in your self-absorbed life.
"It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop [on the flat
oriental roof, exposed to all kinds of weather or in a jail cell] than
in a house shared with a nagging, quarrelsome, and fault finding woman."

One thing for sure, as witnessed by your recent post about the Church
bulletin that you got your hands on, you sure know how to transform a
happy occasion in to one that you feel more comfortable with. What's
the matter are things getting lonely down in your pit of dispare?
"Scoundrels create trouble; their words are a destructive blaze."

Doug!

ps If any one wishes to see the actual email that I sent out to the
Church I would be happy to share it with you.