[Vision2020] The Stars and Stripes

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jan 31 17:35:38 PST 2007

I have learned that I have daily access to the online Mid-East, Pacific, and
European editions of the Stars and Stripes newspaper (in PDF format).

If there is sufficient interest, I will maintain a repository of these
files.

To give you an idea of what I am talking about, here is the February 1, 2007
Mid-East edition of the Stars and Stripes:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/SandS/SS_MidE_020107.pdf

Give me a "thumbs up" and tell me which edition (Pacific, Mid-East, Europe)
interests you off-list.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.