[Vision2020] Jamin Wight Update

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:22:00 PST 2007

Yep!  That would be the one....funny thing is, I could have sworn that
Christ Church excommunicated this abuser - they certainly didn't stand up
for him during his legal trials - not like they did/are with Steven Sitler.
Makes you wonder if that's why he is getting married in the Nez Perce County
instead of Latah.  Hey, don't you have to actually be a resident of a
particular county in order to get married there?  I mean, does being a
"patient" at Cottonwood qualify him for residency of Nez Perce?

J  :]