[Vision2020] The Human Toll

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Jan 31 17:17:40 PST 2007

Those who tom attempts to manipulate with his  Dick Cheney quote of 16 years
ago regarding Iraq, might wish to bear in mind that this is 2007.  Tom knows
that circumstances and lengthy periods of time will obviously make such
comparisons inaccurate, he just hopes that you will overlook that.

Don't let him get away with it.

Best Ya'all,   -T