[Vision2020] Mixed news for Wolves

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:14:58 PST 2007

It never occurred to me that vultures kill cattle until I did the search.  I
would guess - and it's no more than that - that if it happens in Virginia,
it could happen here too.

I also found links to articles that medications given to cattle are killing
vultures, or at least suspected of doing so, so I figure the cows are coming
out ahead.

Sunil