[Vision2020] Christ Church Responds to 'My Town' Documentary

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 10:10:02 PST 2007

Doug,

I suspect you are the only person who took J Ford's comment as a threat to
Doug Wilson.

You're saying that your contribution of muck is due to comments about your
pastor and other individuals.  Do I cause  you to muck-spread when I ask
what Doug Wilson meant when he called the pre-Civil War south the most
harmonious multi-racial society that ever existed?

I've been trying to get an explanation about that description since I first
read it, and no one will answer my question.  Can you help?

Sunil