[Vision2020] Christ Church Responds to 'My Town' Documentary

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Wed Jan 31 10:05:05 PST 2007

Goodness! Assassinated? Who said anything about assassinated? Both
LemonHead Doug and I referred to "assinated". I thought we were talking
about the man making an ass of himself. Sorry if you misunderstood! You
can indeed take me at my word, but please do be careful that it is my
word.

And while I did most emphatically not allege Doug Wilson has been
assassinating himself, that does give one pause for consideration.

Again, a caution about careful reading before hitting the reply, typing
that oh-so-smug response, and hitting send....

Debi Robinson-Smith

> Wait, wait, wait a minute... so... has Mr. Wilson been actually dead
all
> these years?? I mean, that is if I can take you at your word... Has he,
as
> you've just alleged, been assassinating himself for years??
>

> >From: debismith at moscow.com
> >To: heirdoug at netscape.net, vision2020 at moscow.com
> >Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Christ Church Responds to 'My Town'
Documentary