[Vision2020] Christ Church Responds to 'My Town' Documentary

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Jan 30 18:58:52 PST 2007

ACS,
I have no terrible innuendoes to say about J. Ford. I personally do not
trust that she/he has all of her/his wits about him/her.

Any one that gets caught "snooping" on some one else’s property and
denies it and then makes veiled threats, as quoted below, SHOULD be
questioned directly. I don't wish to have any thing that I ask her/him
to be misinterpreted.

J. Ford is not as direct as Joan was when she threatened me so I felt I
needed to ask her/him outright. If J. keeps silent I will assume she/he
means business.

As I have said many times before. I will be more than happy to quell my
comments here on Blind 2020, when my pastor and other individuals are
no longer threatened or commented on!

If you all want act like pigs in a sty I will be happy to add the water
and sludge.

Cheers,
Doug!