[Vision2020] Christ Church Responds to 'My Town' Documentary

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:02:15 PST 2007

It took Doug Wilson THIS long to come up with a response to the
movie/comments!?

Whoa!!!  Kinda slow on the uptake there, big fella!  Might wanna try running
them legs a mite more and stop trying to over-tax the brain with running off
at the mouth with all those brainless and useless edicts from the
pope-mobile truck.

Hmmm...wonder if he's gonna have the protecting glass surrounding him, that
the other Pope (the REAL one) uses............

J  :]