[Vision2020] [Spam] Army Probes Wide-Ranging Contractor Fraud

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 12:59:21 PST 2007

lfalen wrote:

>It is high time that someone took action on the corruption that is going on with contracts in Iraq. We need to support the troops and try and help the people of Iraq.  When funds to help the people of Iraq are siphoned off by by crooks its every one. These people belong in jail.
>
>Roger

I think we should make the recipients of this largesse pay back all the
money they were given.  And then make them pay a fine equal to that
exact amount.  No allowance for bankruptcy, either.  Perhaps then people
will be less inclined to jump at easy money like this.

That's above and beyond the jailtime that I would hope that the
instigators of this would receive.

Paul