[Vision2020] need for dialysis center (was which way toegress...)

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Tue Jan 30 11:46:07 PST 2007

I agree with Jerry and Roger on voting for the transfer to Gritman on Feb.
6.  It seems like the best way to maintain a community asset -- by
transferring control to a non-profit entity with the community's interest at
heart, or as Jerry says of Gritman, to "an outstanding rural hospital and a
community asset" that is "progressive and forward thinking."

Bruce