[Vision2020] New York Magaine: My Adventures in Psychopharmacology

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 14:06:49 PST 2007

Dave et. al.

Thanks for the reminder...

Koyaanisqatsi is one of the greatest films ever made.  It appears we are not
heeding the warning:

http://www.koyaanisqatsi.org/films/k_defs.php

*ko.yaa.nis.katsi (from the Hopi language), n. 1. crazy life. 2. life in
turmoil. 3. life disintegrating. 4. life out of balance. 5. a state of life
that calls for another way of living.*
**
*Translation of the Hopi prophecies sung in the film Koyaanisqatsi:*

"If we dig precious things from the land, we will invite disaster."
"Near the Day of Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in
the sky."
"A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky which could burn
the land and boil the oceans."
**
*Ted Moffett
*