[Vision2020] Who is Juanita Flores? And Why should we care?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jan 27 16:43:49 PST 2007

It takes a remarkably small-world experience to think that "Juanita Flores"
is so unusual a name that a simple Googling would put to rest who this
particular one is.

And, of course, my sense is that there's a congregation in town that
survives nicely on the limited worldview, experience, autonomy and
perspective of many of its congregants.

keely