[Vision2020] Compassion for All Life

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 27 06:05:07 PST 2007

Two things that legalizing abortions (prior to the third trimester)
accomplishes:

1)  Reduces mandated influence of the government over women's personal
lives.

2)  Provides availability of sterilized environments and trained/qualified
physicians for such an operation.

To believe that abortions will not occur if they are not legal is absolutely
ludicrous.  To believe that the number of abortions has increased since Roe
v. Wade is just as ignorant.  Perhaps the number of REPORTED abortions has
increased, possibly due to a drastic reduction in abortions being performed
in back alleys with coat hangers.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom "I'm Pro-Choice and I Vote" Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

"Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your church."

- Author Unknown

  _____