[Vision2020] Doug Wilson Interview

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 17:13:59 PST 2007

Actually, that was meant to be offlist. I apologize that I was just a
sterling example of the exact sort of thing that I want stopped, but,
really -- I'm not going to ask that you stop opposing Christ Church,
just that you stop threatening, insulting, and invading the personal
lives of people whose ideologies you're opposed to, or people who
annoy you on the Internet.

I've seen you do it to Heirdoug. I've seen you try to get Donovan
fired from his job. Wayne, you need to stop this, because it is
clearly crazy.

I'm neither a fan of Heirdoug or Donovan, but there is a line between
legitimate expression and bizarro stalking behavior*. You regularly
cross that line, Wayne, and I'm absolutely sure that you know where it
is; you just don't care.

-- ACS

* Which, on the other side, has pretty clearly been crossed with
regard to Tom, Michael and J Ford. Trying to get people fired? Not
okay. Deeply invading someone's private life? Not okay.