[Vision2020] MSD is at it again!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Jan 25 06:31:00 PST 2007

Tom-Tom,

I'm sorry I will see if Dale can down load Gatto's book and post it on
Right-Mind.us for you to read. I forgot, you don't read chapter books
yet. I'll see if there is a comic book version or 5 min internet video
so that you can follow with your short attention span.

You do bring up a new point that I think that I will now address. You
have used the "slam" Comb-Over for the past year. One should not
critique some one's hair style when one never seems to wash their own.
Use some shampoo once in a while and a hair drier. Please!

lemeno, Doug!