[Vision2020] Ice Rink

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:21:37 PST 2007

Yes, I tend to agree. I like the rink, though wish it had not been built
where it is.
Could it be that the fair grounds is going to need another area in oncoming
years. Is it time we entertain additional plans? Something near the
pre-settlement hoarse race track is flat and open. Do ag demonstrations as
they do at Colfax.
Not trying to be silly about tax moneys or private properties though…its
just an thought.
Dave