[Vision2020] MSD is at it again!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Jan 24 17:53:34 PST 2007

My goodness, Kerry.  It's a good thing you're not prone to defensiveness.

"Sane" in this context was a bit of rhetorical hyperbole; contrasted to the
idea of worshiping God through a hope for the destruction of public schools,
it was a parallel.  As in, one idea that sounds odd contrasted to another,
albeit exaggerated, idea.

How 'bout this:  People who vote against the upcoming levy are not
clinically insane.

They are, however, evidently unaware of the difficulties public schools face
these days -- or else they're so blinded by hate for them that they don't
really care.

Feel better?

keely