[Vision2020] The IACI and Personal Property Tax

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jan 24 14:19:57 PST 2007

I don't think people should be able to vote for taxes for othe people that they do not pay themselves. I am in favor of user taxes such as toll roads etc. The Boston Tea Party was about being taxed with out representation. In the case of property tax, those being taxed do get a vote along with those that don,t. This is not a fair tax. Public services do need to be payed for, but othe more equatable means need to be used.

Roger