[Vision2020] DoDEA to Discontinue Remote Hme School Program

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 14:24:54 PST 2007

Em...how?

We have an excellent system here in Moscow...if the parent chooses not to
take advantage of that or of one of the private schools here...it is up to
them to educate, up to standards that would allow their child to enter
college, voc school or the military, or be prepared to have that kid in
their home the rest of their (parent's) lives.  No education - no job...that
simple.

J  :]