[Vision2020] Dale showing his bias

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Tue Jan 23 17:33:03 PST 2007

Andreas, in your desperation to respond contentiously to my fair minded and
sincere message, you overlooked the point I made entirely.  That it is
unwise to engage in behaviors which are widely known to be dangerous to
one's health - whether anal intercourse or smoking or something else.  No,
Andreas, I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be in support of banning these
activities.  You jump to conclusions and then chastise me for them.

Did you have a responsive and intelligent question?