[Vision2020] Idaho's Part-Time Patriots

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 10:58:28 PST 2007

On 1/23/07, Saundra Lund <sslund at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Wow, Chas -- what was the point of your response?

> Personally, I don't currently know enough about the MIA/KIA issue to speak
> intelligently about it -- do you?  If so, why not share your thoughts rather
> than belittling (IMHO) the efforts of someone else trying to get answers?

You are right, of course.  All of you are right who chastised, or
disagreed, with me.  I was indelicate, and I can't honestly blame the
late hour at which I posted; it wasn't that late.  I didn't go to bed
for hours afterwards.

I should have expressed my thoughts, not belittled Tom.  Yes, I can't
deny that I belittled Tom, or at least mocked him -- the words can't
be withdrawn.  However, they can be apologized for: Tom, I'm sorry.  I
disagree with you (and keely, and Saundra), but this is an issue that
is close to your heart, and I shouldn't have been so unkindly
dismissive.

Tom, I'm sorry.  Sincerely.

For those who are interested, I will post my thoughts on this matter
later today.

Chas