[Vision2020] The IACI and Personal Property Tax

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Jan 23 08:01:44 PST 2007

Mr. Fox,

I don't pay tax in Idaho but when I move back over here I will. I will
also have all of my licenses made current. And I will be a land owner
and have to pay real property tax. Unlike your self, I will be a
contributing member of the community in which I live. I hope to live
down towards the middle of town so that my 6 children, who still live
at home, can walk to all the fun things they do each day during school
hours.

At that time I will also be able to vote the "progressives" out of City
council office and replace them with solid, community and business
minded individuals who will accelerate true growth and expanse of the
downtown business district. Individuals of high moral character, and
strong business sense that will take Moscow into new directions and
leave the stale "No growth" attitude that suffocates the community
currently.

Thanks for asking!

Doug

-------

Lemon-O,

Please set the record straight.

Yesterday you informed us that you do not live in Idaho. Why are you so
concerned about Latah County, Idaho taxes.

W.