[Vision2020] Idaho's Part-Time Patriots

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 23 04:25:39 PST 2007

I disagree, Chas.

Cases may grow cold, and bodies of Idaho's sons may never be accounted for.
That's the tragedy.  Asking questions and expecting answers seems a more
than reasonable response, though, and I'm puzzled by yours.

I don't think Tom "wasted postage," nor do I think his questions were just a
unique form of displaying patriotism.  I think Tom asked legitimate -- and
possibly unanswerable -- questions of the people who have been chosen to
represent him in Congress and in the State Capitol.  That they haven't
responded with clear information and intriguing leads is not surprising;
that they haven't answered at all is disappointing, to say the least.

keely