[Vision2020] Do the Math

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 23:00:52 PST 2007

David,

  How do you know that an investigation has not began? You think it should be announced by UI on the V or in the public domain? Don't be silly.

  I just think such an investigation, paperwork, etc. is a waste of more tax dollars. Better to just point it out and hope people stop doing it IMHO. No need to be getting people in trouble when simple embarrassment and attention to the problem is enough. Why so many liberals in Moscow are so litigious about everything is beyond me, they have to take everything from a bad hair cut to a paper cut to some legal tribunal and former court process.

  Best,

  Donovan

david sarff <davesway at hotmail.com> wrote:

Donovan, I really do appreciate your concern. You are certainly welcome to
follow through in what ever way you choose.
There are processes available to Dale. If he actually has truth on his side.
If the system is being pilfered broadly, then he would only look good and do
well to do the footwork. If he and others are crying out for someone else to
solve it, with hands out, and griping about welfare structures. I just can’t
have much sympathy for them. This person is stepping back into the cheap
seats on this thread. Thank you all for the diologue.
Dave

something more.
http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG